Background

Thursday, October 21, 2010

My Granddaughter Willow


I haven't seen my granddaughter for three weeks today. My son is going through custody with his ex and it's rather sad that children get stuck in the middle of the tug and pull. She keeps the babe from us. I never imagined in my life that I could love someone as much as my children. But that little baby just warms my heart and lets me know there is good in the world. When I look at her even when she's cranky, unhappy, poopy, and crying I'm happy. She'll be 7 months on November 1st a day before my son's 26th birthday. I hope we get to see her before then. And although her mother is hurting us beyond measure; I do wish her well and hope that she can find it in her heart to lay down the vindictiveness and just love her daughter enough to let us love her as well.

No comments: