Background

Thursday, February 16, 2012

My Yob!

This picture is of the north end of the building where I work.  As you can see I was tanding below the main level and saw this icicle with the break in it and thought it was interesting.  The reason I'm writing today is to say that I got a log entry yesterday.  It's a write up basically.  I forgot to fill forms for the cops on a Friday which meant they were out of one of the forms all weekend.  My boss gave me the log entry and at first I was upset, but then I realized it is my job and despite the fact that I have more work than 1 person could possibly handle...it's still my responsibility.  So I'm sucking it up and vowing to do better.  Hope you all are having a wonderful day.  I'm still chuggin away all my projects.  Hopefully I can get some pictures and post them tomorrow. 

No comments: