Background

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Men!

Docker's Ad
I am all for Women's Rights!  I am a woman after all, but some of the fall out from the Women's Lib Movement are men not being manly.  While the balance may be delicate a man can respect a woman and treat her well while still being a manly man.  I want a man who takes the wheel and drives the car when we go places, I want a man who will get up in the middle of the night to check out a sound I hear that frightens me, I want a man who can fix just about anything that needs fixing, I want a man who can hold me and kiss me goodnight and be a good lover, a man who is a good provider for his family, a man who keeps his word, a man who is respected in his community, a man who loves his mother...I want it all...lucky me...I have it all!  And the icing on the cake...he's soooooo handsome!!

No comments: