Background

Friday, September 5, 2008

Work, Life, BUSY!

Whew! I've been busy at work and home. I have replaced all the furniture in my living room. Yesterday I finished buying the kitchen table. And I'm going to replace the rug and furniture down in the family room. Busy, busy, busy. Amazing how exhausting buying furniture can be. It was the first time in 24 years of marriage that my husband sent me to purchase such a big purchase without him. I'll admit it was difficult and threw me into a tailspin. But...I did it! And while at the beginning I doubted my purchases...I think I did a great job. Hopefully, I can get on here and save some pictures. I'm also working on a grandmother's flower garden baby crib quilt for my SUZZAH, she's due February 5th! I'll try to get a picture of that as well. Byeeee!!!

No comments: